Wengie is a YouTube vlogger who loves to share her life hacks with the rest of us. She is fun and full of information. Her hacks for lazy people range from anything from food to makeup. Here are a few of her hair hacks.
- For quick sexy waves, put your hair in a high ponytail, section into three or more sections, and then just curl each one. Pull your hair out and there you go.
- Clean your brushes! You don’t want old hair grease coating your clean hair. Use warm water, shampoo, and an old toothbrush.
- For less static, punch a dryer sheet through the bristle of your brush (this makes your hair smell fresh too!).
- For those flyaway hairs around your hairline while pulling your hair back, spray a little hairspray on an old toothbrush and brush them in.
- Use a coconut oil mask on your hair before washing. Melt the oil and use a basting brush to brush onto hair and scalp, massage and let it set 30 minutes. The coconut oil closes the hair shaft and will help your hair color stay put.
- Don’t use a towel to dry your hair! Us a T-shirt. The fibers are softer and wont damage your hair.
- Make your pony tail look longer by doing two overlaying ponytails.
- If you sleep with hair ties in your hair, you need to use old nylon stocking cut into rounds. Your hair will not break off while you sleep. Also sleep on a satin pillowcase to prevent breakage.
- For oily scalp, you can use dry shampoo before bed. Spray it on, go to sleep and then in the morning blow dry the powder out.
- To trim pesky split ends, just twist a section of hair and those frayed ends will pop up, use hair scissors to trim. Don’t use regular scissors as they can damage your hair.
If you found these Wengie hacks useful, check out some of her others on YouTube. For a good laugh, try her “Eat it or Wear it” couples challenge.